+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: quick question

  1. #1
    Noel Mernagh
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    111
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 67 Times in 24 Posts

    quick question

    should the 'General Banter' be ranamed 'Off Topic' as per old forum. There's been a few threads started in wrong forums lately and this might stop the confusion.

  2. #2
    Administrator Hano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,534
    Thanks
    228
    Thanked 1,235 Times in 451 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dob View Post
    should the 'General Banter' be ranamed 'Off Topic' as per old forum. There's been a few threads started in wrong forums lately and this might stop the confusion.
    yep will do
    - Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now

  3. #3
    Noel Mernagh
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    150
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 33 Times in 20 Posts
    sorry guys
    i posted earlier into the wrong forum, wont happen again
    feelin guilty now.....

  4. #4
    Administrator Hano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,534
    Thanks
    228
    Thanked 1,235 Times in 451 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace of Clubs View Post
    sorry guys
    i posted earlier into the wrong forum, wont happen again
    feelin guilty now.....
    its fine, dont be worrying, post away if you make a mistake there are 6 of us here to put it in the right place, only takes two clicks

    the forum names were too alike anyway, fixed now, enjoy the forum
    - Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hano For This Useful Post:


  6. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Where the beer is cheap !
    Posts
    184
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace of Clubs View Post
    sorry guys
    i posted earlier into the wrong forum, wont happen again
    feelin guilty now.....
    Dont worry you'll get a infraction for less, I looked at someone crooked the other day and got a week ban

  7. #6
    Super Moderator Jimdagym's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Balbriggan
    Posts
    4,052
    Thanks
    471
    Thanked 956 Times in 529 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chutneybear View Post
    Dont worry you'll get a infraction for less, I looked at someone crooked the other day and got a week ban
    More remarks like this and you will be gone for longer than a week.

  8. #7
    Peter Carpenter
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    334
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked 215 Times in 107 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimdagym View Post
    More remarks like this and you will be gone for longer than a week.
    was it not being a dictatorial kunt,that closed down previous forums

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sixtiessaint For This Useful Post:


  10. #8
    Super Moderator Jimdagym's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Balbriggan
    Posts
    4,052
    Thanks
    471
    Thanked 956 Times in 529 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sixtiessaint View Post
    was it not being a dictatorial kunt,that closed down previous forums
    You're next on the list.

  11. #9
    Patrons
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    804
    Thanks
    149
    Thanked 250 Times in 120 Posts
    Just on the RED 4 Theme, When you go into inbox/User CP, ya cannot see the writing down the left side unless you highlight it?

  12. #10
    Administrator Hano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,534
    Thanks
    228
    Thanked 1,235 Times in 451 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by red-army View Post
    Just on the RED 4 Theme, When you go into inbox/User CP, ya cannot see the writing down the left side unless you highlight it?
    im using test 3, not much better but
    - Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now

  13. #11
    Administrator Hano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,534
    Thanks
    228
    Thanked 1,235 Times in 451 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chutneybear View Post
    Dont worry you'll get a infraction for less, I looked at someone crooked the other day and got a week ban
    you thanked everyones post in every thread
    - Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hano For This Useful Post:


+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts