+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Irish Soccer Showcase

Dave Henderson
    Thanks

Irish Soccer Showcase

For any player who ever dreamt of becoming a professional footballer visit ---------

Thanks
    Thanked 2,039 Times in 1,012 Posts
    That website is fricking ugly, looks totally legit.

Paul Osam
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,223 Times in 533 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kildaresaint View Post
    For any player who ever dreamt of becoming a professional footballer visit
    anyone that likes football that didn't dream of playing and getting paid for it needs to see a doctor
    And maybe a chance for a second... AND IT IS! IT'S ALL OVER! PATS HAVE WON THE CUP!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoop Hater View Post
    anyone that likes football that didn't dream of playing and getting paid for it needs to see a doctor
    or join Bohs

Paul Osam
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SVM View Post
    or join Bohs
    i like it, i like it alot
    And maybe a chance for a second... AND IT IS! IT'S ALL OVER! PATS HAVE WON THE CUP!

Pat Kelch
    Thanks
    ha ha cracker ,

Packie Lynch
    Thanks
    * IF MY APPLICATION IS SUCCESSFUL, HOW MUCH WILL IT COST TO ATTEND?

The fee for attending the s only €99
    For this you are guaranteed at least 3 days training and playing with coaches from Championship clubs in England. But the main issue is that you have the chance to progress to displaying your talents in front of numerous Scouts & Managers from Professional clubs in Ireland and the UK.

* HOW DO I KNOW I WILL GET TO PLAY IN THE SHOWCASE GAME ?

The simple answer is that there are no guarantees that you will. You have to pass through the selection stage to qualify for the Showcase game. You must back your own ability to make the cut.

lol scam !!!!!

Dave Henderson
    Thanks
    how is it a scam?
    your paying 99euro to be coached by professional coaches from the championship in england. then if your successful you get to play in front of the scouts....its how all showcases work....

Thanks
    Thanked 2,039 Times in 1,012 Posts
    how is it a scam?
    your paying 99euro to be coached by professional coaches from the championship in england. then if your successful you get to play in front of the scouts....its how all showcases work....
    What if your with a club?

Its seriously a scam, they name players who played with actual clubs before they went to England. Glenn Hoddle, Paul Byrne involved????

Thanks
    I just signed up.
    Cant wait, i never got the chance as a kid
    This is my moment !

Packie Lynch
    Thanks
    how is it a scam?
    Seriously mate , look at the poor site quality , click on about us and it gives a vague outline without naming names. Its a money making scam , if your good enough to be scouted then it will happen without these things.

Schoolboy clubs will become aware of you and the FAI run the emerging talent program too.

Paul Osam
    Thanks
    if they want kids to go to it then they might not want to put their hours during school hour lol scam and a half

Paul Osam
    Thanks
    Other Examples
    There are many more examples similar to this, Kevin Doyle, Shane Long, Stephen Ward, Seamus Coleman, Wes Hoolahan, Sean Dillon, John O'Flynn, Graham Gartland. All playing first team pro football in the UK and none of them over there since a young age. Late bloomers or undiscovered talent ?
    You decide !!!!!
    hahahahahaha

Dave Henderson
    Thanks
    Its on during easter holidays.
    its got nothing t odo with FAI or schoolboy clubs or Glenn hoddle or Paul Byrne.
    Theres nothing stopping you doing it if your with a club.

John McDonnell
    Thanks
    thats the worst website ever.... SCAM

Paul Osam
    Thanks
    Its on during easter holidays.
    its got nothing t odo with FAI or schoolboy clubs or Glenn hoddle or Paul Byrne.
    Theres nothing stopping you doing it if your with a club.
    do you really believe they got Kevin Doyle, Shane Long, Stephen Ward, Seamus Coleman, Wes Hoolahan, Sean Dillon, John O'Flynn, Graham Gartland clubs?

Dave Henderson
    Thanks
    They didnt say they got them clubs - read it again. its making the point that if u feel u got over looked as a young player, its never too late as the "named players" are used as examples of players who didnt go over at 16 but but when they were older...

Paul Osam
    Thanks
    They didnt say they got them clubs - read it again. its making the point that if u feel u got over looked as a young player, its never too late as the "named players" are used as examples of players who didnt go over at 16 but but when they were older...
    its not my fault i cant read .........where does it say about them not going over at 16?

Packie Lynch
    Thanks
    The majority of those players worked their way into senior football at LOI level before heading to England. They probably did go on trials to england as kids but for one reason or another didnt move then.

Dave Henderson
    Thanks
    "All playing first team pro football in the UK and none of them over there since a young age."

i mentioned 16 myself as thats the magic age - the legal age of when players can sign for english teams.

its not a scam. there are good experienced ppl behind it. if the web site looks dodgy fair enough but the idea isnt.
    i can understand ppl being negative towards it as its the first of its kind in Ireland and to many the idea has probably never been heard of before. there are lots of similar companys like this already operating in England. So the idea is actually years old.
    Many LOI managers have already expressed an interest in (im not going to name individual clubs) the older age group U17/18/19.
    its not a money scam as try work out how much you think it would cost to host something like this, then u will realise....

Dave Henderson
    Thanks
    "The majority of those players worked their way into senior football at LOI level before heading to England. They probably did go on trials to england as kids but for one reason or another didnt move then."

maybe they werent good enough, their face didnt fit with the scout or club....they got a 2nd chance but there are plenty of players who werent as lucky. this is trying t ogive some players a 2nd chance.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,049 Times in 2,727 Posts
    What makes you think you can advertise this scam on the forum for free?

PM me if you want to pay for a ad, others don't post this again

+ Reply to Thread