+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 69

Thread: Moral question regarding Bohs

  1. #31
    Curtis Fleming
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    901
    Thanks
    450
    Thanked 387 Times in 153 Posts
    I'm cringing at the Northside jibes by the way. I'm a Northsider born and bred (eek!!!)

  2. #32
    Super Moderator Jimdagym's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Balbriggan
    Posts
    4,052
    Thanks
    471
    Thanked 956 Times in 529 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by monkey9 View Post
    I'm cringing at the Northside jibes by the way. I'm a Northsider born and bred (eek!!!)
    So is doom. I an a blow in. Monkeyheid lives over here too. Think he is a northsider from birth too. Also, Donabate saint. And I saw a guy Woking the n32 the other day in a pats tracksuit

  3. #33
    Mbabazi danthesaint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    At the bar in McDowell's
    Posts
    2,881
    Thanks
    1,784
    Thanked 809 Times in 408 Posts
    me too Jim, hard for me when "we" sing that northside for shit song.
    We All Dream Of A Team Of Curly Wurly's!!! A Team Of Curly Wurly's!!! A Team Of Curly Wurly's!!!

  4. #34
    Colm Foley
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    203
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 65 Times in 14 Posts
    Give him the few quid if you was thinking of doing so anyway as you dont know if you will be asking him for a few quid some time in the future for the same reason for Pats .

  5. #35
    Mbabazi danthesaint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    At the bar in McDowell's
    Posts
    2,881
    Thanks
    1,784
    Thanked 809 Times in 408 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The lep View Post
    Give him the few quid if you was thinking of doing so anyway as you dont know if you will be asking him for a few quid some time in the future for the same reason for Pats .
    yeah but if he gives bohs a few quid then he will have to give you's/nama a few quid, and your former team shels a few quid. there isnt enough money in the world
    We All Dream Of A Team Of Curly Wurly's!!! A Team Of Curly Wurly's!!! A Team Of Curly Wurly's!!!

  6. #36
    Packie Lynch
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    724
    Thanks
    148
    Thanked 301 Times in 124 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The lep View Post
    Give him the few quid if you was thinking of doing so anyway as you dont know if you will be asking him for a few quid some time in the future for the same reason for Pats .


    Shut the fcuk up.

  7. #37
    Super Moderator Jimdagym's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Balbriggan
    Posts
    4,052
    Thanks
    471
    Thanked 956 Times in 529 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alstezz View Post
    Shut the fcuk up.
    Dont feed the trolls.

  8. #38
    Patrons
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    157
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 38 Times in 22 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimdagym View Post
    Monkeyheid lives over here too. Think he is a northsider from birth too.
    spot on Jim, I still wouldn't give him a cent.

  9. #39
    Dinny Lowry Cian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,065
    Thanks
    1,269
    Thanked 726 Times in 368 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimdagym View Post
    So is doom. I an a blow in. Monkeyheid lives over here too. Think he is a northsider from birth too. Also, Donabate saint. And I saw a guy Woking the n32 the other day in a pats tracksuit
    Look at you snitching on the rest of them.
    Typical northsider.

  10. #40
    Super Moderator Jimdagym's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Balbriggan
    Posts
    4,052
    Thanks
    471
    Thanked 956 Times in 529 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyheid View Post
    spot on Jim, I still wouldn't give him a cent.
    Me either mh.

  11. #41
    Super Moderator Jimdagym's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Balbriggan
    Posts
    4,052
    Thanks
    471
    Thanked 956 Times in 529 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cian View Post
    Look at you snitching on the rest of them.
    Typical northsider.
    I can't argue I'm a bit of a mongrel at this stage. Still lived on the southside longer than you've been alive for though!

  12. #42
    Paul Osam St. Robbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Madrid
    Posts
    3,051
    Thanks
    1,775
    Thanked 1,765 Times in 666 Posts
    Write him a cheque for a fiver but spoil the check with a wrong signature or something and then spit on it.
    Christy Fagan - He scores big goals

  13. #43
    Super Moderator Jimdagym's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Balbriggan
    Posts
    4,052
    Thanks
    471
    Thanked 956 Times in 529 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by St. Robbie View Post
    Write him a cheque for a fiver but spoil the check with a wrong signature or something and then spit on it.
    Just post-date it to next march when it will be too late.
    Last edited by Jimdagym; 28th November 2010 at 12:10 AM. Reason: Spelling

  14. #44
    Colm Foley
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    203
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 65 Times in 14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alstezz View Post
    Shut the fcuk up.
    Chill out dude
    wub wub wub wub wub wub


    If thats your attitude towards a fellow league supporter then i pity you if Pats have the problems that Bohs have in the future and you go looking for money off the public. I hope for your sake that all stays well for Pats.

  15. #45
    Patrons
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,847
    Thanks
    1,437
    Thanked 1,952 Times in 814 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The lep View Post
    Chill out dude
    wub wub wub wub wub wub


    If thats your attitude towards a fellow league supporter then i pity you if Pats have the problems that Bohs have in the future and you go looking for money off the public. I hope for your sake that all stays well for Pats.
    If you're trying to soften us all up so that you can come back in a few months begging for money when you lot go tits up then you going about it the wrong way

    If your giving him a cheque sign it something like Thomas Neil Sheridan just for shits and giggles
    And Brian Kerr is in tears.

  16. #46
    Colm Foley
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    203
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 65 Times in 14 Posts
    Firstly i wouldnt be looking for money off you and secondly whats with the attitude towards a genuine comment that wasnt having a pop at St Pats?

  17. #47
    Patrons
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Cherry Orchard
    Posts
    631
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 525 Times in 187 Posts
    Why should we be nice about it, they brought it on themselves. Take your crocodile tears some place else.

  18. #48
    Paul Osam
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,466
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 1,223 Times in 533 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rathfarnham_Saint View Post
    If you're trying to soften us all up so that you can come back in a few months begging for money when you lot go tits up
    weeks.......

  19. #49
    Colm Foley
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    203
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 65 Times in 14 Posts
    Nobody was asking you to be nice about it Point was that if the chap was ok and you was in two minds on what to do then just consider that you could be looking for a few quid off him in the future for whatever reason . If you dislike Bohs that much then you wouldnt even bother asking the question would you. Personally i couldnt give a fiddlers either way .

  20. #50
    Administrator Slavia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Praha, CZ
    Posts
    4,555
    Thanks
    810
    Thanked 1,385 Times in 663 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The lep View Post
    Nobody was asking you to be nice about it Point was that if the chap was ok and you was in two minds on what to do then just consider that you could be looking for a few quid off him in the future for whatever reason . If you dislike Bohs that much then you wouldnt even bother asking the question would you. Personally i couldnt give a fiddlers either way .


    Clearly you do since you feel the need to come onto other fans forums to comment. Maybe someday when Fingal have enough fans to have their own forum you can discuss things there

  21. #51
    Colm Foley
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    203
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 65 Times in 14 Posts
    Clearly i dont

  22. #52
    Paul Osam
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,466
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 1,223 Times in 533 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Slavia View Post
    Clearly you do since you feel the need to come onto other fans forums to comment. Maybe someday when Fingal have enough fans to have their own forum you can discuss things there
    The following users thank.....

  23. #53
    Ricky O'Flaherty Saintmick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    crumlin
    Posts
    1,001
    Thanks
    342
    Thanked 108 Times in 75 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Slavia View Post
    Clearly you do since you feel the need to come onto other fans forums to comment. Maybe someday when Fingal have enough fans to have their own forum you can discuss things there
    don't be stupid,fingal will never have that many fans.

  24. #54
    Colm Foley
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    203
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 65 Times in 14 Posts
    Its not like Pats are breaking attendance records now is it

    lets not start a slagging match now, this isnt fools.ie.

  25. #55
    Super Moderator Jimdagym's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Balbriggan
    Posts
    4,052
    Thanks
    471
    Thanked 956 Times in 529 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The lep View Post
    Its not like Pats are breaking attendance records now is it

    lets not start a slagging match now, this isnt fools.ie.
    You're right, it's not. Now any more wumming and you are out of here.
    Opposition fans are more than welcome here, as long as they play nice.

  26. #56
    Ricky O'Flaherty Saintmick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    crumlin
    Posts
    1,001
    Thanks
    342
    Thanked 108 Times in 75 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The lep View Post
    Its not like Pats are breaking attendance records now is it

    lets not start a slagging match now, this isnt fools.ie.
    you have no fans,money or history.your stadium is a kip.you's are nothing but a franchise running out of money fast.thats your history.

  27. #57
    Patrons
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,847
    Thanks
    1,437
    Thanked 1,952 Times in 814 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pats4life View Post
    you have no fans,money or history.your stadium is a kip..
    He a Shels fan???
    And Brian Kerr is in tears.

  28. #58
    Packie Lynch ClondalkinSaint93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    764
    Thanks
    348
    Thanked 139 Times in 85 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rathfarnham_Saint View Post
    He a Shels fan???
    Brilliant.

  29. #59
    Patrons
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    877
    Thanks
    1,111
    Thanked 297 Times in 132 Posts
    Can the admin not ban this prat and block his ip to stop him re-registeing? Pats fans have been from other clubs forums for less.

  30. #60
    Administrator Hano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,534
    Thanks
    228
    Thanked 1,235 Times in 451 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by augustiner View Post
    Can the admin not ban this prat and block his ip to stop him re-registeing? Pats fans have been from other clubs forums for less.
    cant see where he done anything wrong
    - Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts