+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Moral question regarding Bohs

Patrons
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hano View Post
    cant see where he done anything wrong
    Agreed. Think you are all being harsh on the chap. He made a fair point in his original post

Colm Foley
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pats4life View Post
    you have no fans,money or history.your stadium is a kip.you's are nothing but a franchise running out of money fast.thats your history.
    We have fans , we have money and we have history but i agree about the stadium although its not ours

Why is this about Fingal anyway? I havent had a pop at Pats so why have a pop at Fingal? Calling me a shells fan is low and there was no need for that
    Last edited by Saint Lep; 28th November 2010 at 10:48 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The lep View Post
    We have fans , we have money and we have history but i agree about the stadium although its not ours

Why is this about Fingal anyway? I havent had a pop at Pats so why have a pop at Fingal? Calling me a shells fan is low and there was no need for that
    I was only having a laugh

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The lep View Post
    We have fans
    i laughed. . .

Colm Foley
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pats4life View Post
    I was only having a laugh
    Notice the smilies i used

Patrons
    Thanks
    sorry for going off topic, lep may i ask you a question i always wanted to know, who if anyone did you support before fingal, not been smart or anything just could never see my self changing colours of my fav football, don't think anyone would do it, same goes for when dublin city entered the league always wondered were they got there support from? ta in advance cheers
    formally turnstyler!

Colm Foley
    Thanks
    Before that i wasnt following anyone although St Pats was the first League of Ireland side i saw playing which was in the Carlsberg trophy in lansdowne against Liverpool and i was impressed with them. I had a picky reason for choosing a side , I dismissed Bohs because of their nickname even though i enjoyed the atmosphere at the Bohs V Aberdeen euro game.I dismissed Shels because i found the place unwelcoming after seeing them in some euro games. I dismissed Rovers and Pats because i didnt want to follow a southside team although if Dublin City had been based on the south side i would have still followed them. Basically im not a glory hunter . My logic for following Dublin City was that i live in Dublin so i'll follow Dublin City in the league and i had no interest in their prior names like Home farm Fingal etc.
    When Dublin city went i couldnt just follow another league side i was cheering against before. I live in Fingal so Sporting Fingal was my way back into the league which i grabbed with both hands as you cant beat the banter between opposing fans in the stands etc and the excitment when your team wins .

Patrons
    Thanks
    fair enough lep cheers
    formally turnstyler!

Colm Foley
    Thanks
    I ment to add that from the little support Dublin City had 1 went to shels and another to St Pats . As for your views on changing colours, i fully agree. There is a chap that drinks in my local that was a Leeds Utd supporter for 20/30 years and changed to liverpool when they got relegated , though i couldnt see it happening that much in our league.

+ Reply to Thread