Thanks
    Thanked 1,385 Times in 663 Posts
    Just saw that Macedonia missed a late penalty against Russia

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,049 Times in 2,727 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Slavia View Post
    Just saw that Macedonia missed a late penalty against Russia
    yeah, RTE showed it in game. Decent save I thought (and I thought Keane's pen was OK too)

Patrons
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunny View Post

Two Pats lads in this pic.
    hahahahahahahahahahaha head on me

Patrons
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,633 Times in 624 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by saintjoey View Post
    hahahahahahahahahahaha head on me
    The camera never lies, Joey.

Patrons
    Thanks
    thought we were woeful again.they werent great either. thought fats, long and mc geady played well. getting into the ground was a disaster. we got tickets in slovak end. there was loads of people qing up to get though a gate about a 1meter/2meter wide. it was very dangerous. someone could have got crushed. then we had to walk around half the stadium.

heard that stewards were targeting drunk irish fans (vast majority). if ticket didnt scan then they were looking for €100 to let you in.

Thanks
    haha i was absolutely bolloxed drunk that day

dont remember a thing haha
    We All Dream Of A Team Of Curly Wurly's!!! A Team Of Curly Wurly's!!! A Team Of Curly Wurly's!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DG View Post
    thought we were woeful again.they werent great either. thought fats, long and mc geady played well. getting into the ground was a disaster. we got tickets in slovak end. there was loads of people qing up to get though a gate about a 1meter/2meter wide. it was very dangerous. someone could have got crushed. then we had to walk around half the stadium.

heard that stewards were targeting drunk irish fans (vast majority). if ticket didnt scan then they were looking for €100 to let you in.
    yeah was a nightmare dg.me and hano got in just as the anthems were being played and were stuck in a tunnel for 10 minutes or so trying to get through to the barrier(no turnstiles).when i got to the barrier nobodys tickets were being checked/scanned people were just being passed through the stewards couldnt have known who was supposed to be where and couldnt have known how many people were after going through.when we got into the stand it was so overcrowded that fans (including us)were sitting on steps.very poorly run and im surprised there wasnt a serious accident
    raging though as after the game i heard the irish fans tickets werent being checked either,would have loved to have bein in there

+ Reply to Thread