Thread: My new Horseracing Blog

Threaded View

Patrons
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,633 Times in 624 Posts

My new Horseracing Blog

I’m starting a blog on Jumps Racing this weekend (probably tomorrow). The plan is to post up tips most Saturday and/or Sunday mornings between here and the end of the Jumps season (Punchestown Festival at the end of April) and probably waffle on a bit about the races and/or racing in general too.

This could prove a very public documentation of one man’s voyage to bankruptcy but I hope not! I’ve been tipping on another forum for a while and made a decent profit for the last couple of seasons, so I’m hoping that’ll continue here. Though as I explain on the blog, I play a long game, so patience is required Hopefully if you decide to follow me it’ll provide your betting account with the occasional boost to keep you out of the red.

Please do drop in and have a look around when you get the chance. There’s some decent racing on tomorrow, so I’d expect to be posting my first selections in the morning. You’ll need the exact URL here as it’d take an awful lot of visitors to the blog before it’d show up in a google search.

www.theafternoonnap.com

Twitter - @theafternoonnap

Cheers,

Gaz
    We are at war with Eurasia. We've always been at war with Eurasia.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post: