+ Reply to Thread

Thread: St.Pats SC LSL team

Noel Mernagh
    Thanks

St.Pats SC LSL team

Anyone involved with these.Getting a terrible write up about being a bunch of scum on the LSL forum.Apparently 1 of their players knocked a lad off another team out for nothing after a game today??

John McDonnell
    Thanks
    Disappointed to hear this: The seemed like a sound bunch of lads anytime I saw them.

Patrons
    Thanks
    this is a reply from the manger of the sc club...(as he is not on the forum)

i completely condemn what happen yesterday i was there and it should never have happened and it will be dealt with accordly however it won't be dealt with across this or any other forum, it was the 1st and only major incident that has happened since the start of the club, i would like to apoligse to any body offended with the name of st patrick's ath...
    ray connolly
    formally turnstyler!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tuller For This Useful Post:

Noel Mernagh
    Thanks
    Players on that team are completely different set of players that originally formed the team.they had a great bunch of older lads there the first year and half who were competitive and mixed well together on and off the pitch,they never had any complaints from other teams.from what I seen there last year and this year it's a younger set of lads and your bound to get the odd thing with less experienced players getting used to senior football.hope the incident was sorted by the management team and best of luck to them

Thanks
    Thanked 2,562 Times in 866 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pte View Post
    Players on that team are completely different set of players that originally formed the team.they had a great bunch of older lads there the first year and half who were competitive and mixed well together on and off the pitch,they never had any complaints from other teams.from what I seen there last year and this year it's a younger set of lads and your bound to get the odd thing with less experienced players getting used to senior football.hope the incident was sorted by the management team and best of luck to them
    You're just bitter you were fucked out

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saintly For This Useful Post:

New Signing
    Thanks
    I wouldn't be too bothered about what people on the lsl forum are posting to be honest. Mainly all mouths who try to wind eachother up before games etc. Many different reports as to what happened last sunday from different people from Saint's manager being spat at to players throwing digs. Forums are just a way of blowing things out of proportion. If the Saints manager has said that it will be dealt with accordingly by the club then you have to take his word for it. As Pte said it's a different club from when it was set up with changes from top to bottom but no club wants to be getting 'bad press'. I hope it's sorted asap as they have had a few problems this season with discipline

Noel Campbell
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,256 Times in 440 Posts
    Play Soccy next week. He'll sort all that out

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon Templer For This Useful Post:

New Signing
    Thanks
    Another 2 red cards this morning.

John McDonnell
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ishaggedstifflersmom View Post
    Another 2 red cards this morning.
    why is it you always post about red cards and nothing else? u obviously have something against the team

Noel Mernagh
    Thanks
    infairness he doesnt "always" post about red cards.if you read his first post he said you shouldnt pay any attention to whats being said on forums and that theres different things being said about what happened in the first incident.the post he put up was merely stating facts,there was two red cards this morning.could have been for any number of reasons.if you dont want people talking about red cards then stop getting them.if the team does well then we can talk about how well they are doing.of course people are going to talk about whats going on with the team....good OR bad.to be honest i wish them the best.the team was set up with the best of intentions for fans of st pats and im sure everyone here wants them to do well.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to pte For This Useful Post:

John McDonnell
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pte View Post
    infairness he doesnt "always" post about red cards.if you read his first post he said you shouldnt pay any attention to whats being said on forums and that theres different things being said about what happened in the first incident.the post he put up was merely stating facts,there was two red cards this morning.could have been for any number of reasons.if you dont want people talking about red cards then stop getting them.if the team does well then we can talk about how well they are doing.of course people are going to talk about whats going on with the team....good OR bad.to be honest i wish them the best.the team was set up with the best of intentions for fans of st pats and im sure everyone here wants them to do well.
    just to clarify I don't play for the team, just an observation

Noel Mernagh
    Thanks
    Well your observation was based on 1comment and it was wrong.maybe some one involved in team could do a weekly game review.could help fans know what's going on with them.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to pte For This Useful Post:

New Signing
    Thanks
    The reason I said another 2 red cards was basically because the 1st comment on this topic was about the club getting a bad name for themselves. I merely pointed out the fact that they received another 2 reds yesterday(9 in total this season I think). As Pte said this club was set up with the best of intentions. Post on the lsl forum from Liffey Valley (yesterdays opponents) have stated that the club have some decent young players and that the management are genuine fellas which is true but if the same morons keep bringing the club down every week then it will ruin it for everyone

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ishaggedstifflersmom For This Useful Post:

Patrons
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,270 Times in 546 Posts
    All well and good, but the burning question of the day is: "who's stiffler's ma?"

Thanks
    You can have her.
    There is no emoticon for what I am feeling.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimdagym For This Useful Post:

New Signing
    Thanks
    Lost 2-0 today at home in a '6 pointer'. According to reports they had to bring on a 34 year old who hasn't played in a couple of years and their assistant (who's 40 odd I reckon). Unfortunately the suspensions have been catching up with them but unlucky not to get a result today. Need to start picking up a few points before the Christmas break

New Signing
    Thanks
    Lost 2-0 today at home in a '6 pointer'. According to reports they had to bring on a 34 year old who hasn't played in a couple of years and their assistant (who's 40 odd I reckon). Unfortunately the suspensions have been catching up with them but unlucky not to get a result today. Need to start picking up a few points before the Christmas break
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yX8oQwsEXI
    Here is a clip of yesterday's game

26. The Following User Says Thank You to your hero For This Useful Post:

pte

+ Reply to Thread