+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Monaghan

Thanks
    Russel over green might be an improvement yeah, but people are talking 3 or 4 forced places. Disaster imo.
    There is no emoticon for what I am feeling.

Thanks
    I'd say 3 places. Considering we played what, 15 players? out of 23 in the current Euros. Would those 3 changes have really made a difference?
    It's all pie in the sky, and I can see why people would disagree, I'd see no harm in it. Especially if it got people more interested in the LOI.
    They might see the name on the squad list and decide to go see them play to see what the're like. Wishful thinking maybe.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cian View Post
    I'd say 3 places. Considering we played what, 15 players? out of 23 in the current Euros. Would those 3 changes have really made a difference?
    It's all pie in the sky, and I can see why people would disagree, I'd see no harm in it. Especially if it got people more interested in the LOI.
    They might see the name on the squad list and decide to go see them play to see what the're like. Wishful thinking maybe.
    As long as we are thinking wishfully.....
    I would much rather have a manager come in who took in the league and gave a few lads a start from the league than having to include some tokenistic players that would probably just split the squad.
    There is no emoticon for what I am feeling.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimdagym For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimdagym View Post
    As long as we are thinking wishfully.....
    I would much rather have a manager come in who took in the league and gave a few lads a start from the league than having to include some tokenistic players that would probably just split the squad.
    True, maybe when Trap leaves we'll get an Irish manager in who'll actually attend LOI games and see the potential there and there won't be any need for tokenism. Paul Green for christ sake !

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cian For This Useful Post:

Patrons
    Thanks
    trap doesn't even watch his main players nevermind our players! he has probably been to more games here than most other Ireland managers
    With Bucka to lead us sure no one could beat us!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by saintjoey View Post
    trap doesn't even watch his main players nevermind our players! he has probably been to more games here than most other Ireland managers
    I really doubt that, didn't he come to two of our games, showed up late and left early.

Patrons
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cian View Post
    I really doubt that, didn't he come to two of our games, showed up late and left early.
    yeah but he still showed up? how many did the others come too? excluding Kerr? honestly can't remember if they did
    With Bucka to lead us sure no one could beat us!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by saintjoey View Post
    yeah but he still showed up? how many did the others come too? excluding Kerr? honestly can't remember if they did
    Couldn't honestly tell ye Joey. I would have said that others came to more then him anyway.

+ Reply to Thread