+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: "Scousers from Stradbally, Reds from Rathgormack and Cappoquin Koppites"

Patrons
    Thanks
    39 Italians can't be wrong fucking murderers. You don't see justice for the 39 banners?

Patrons
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,633 Times in 624 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by augustiner View Post
    39 Italians can't be wrong fucking murderers. You don't see justice for the 39 banners?
    Probably because Liverpool fans were convicted of manslaughter and served time in prison over Heysel. UEFA and the Belgian authorities ought to have been in the dock too, as indeed should the Juve fans that were fighting/chucking rocks etc before the crush happened. If Juventus fans were running a campaign to see that happen, then Liverpool fans ought to support it but Juve have no such campaign that I'm aware of. Commemorating Heysel is a very sensitive subject with Liverpool and their fans. Some of the victims' families don't want Liverpool commemorating it in any way, others feel they should do more. The Club cannot do anything without causing upset to the one group of people whose wishes should always be paramount in this (rather than drunk people on the internet referring to their deaths for the purposes of petty point scoring).

And again, if you believe Liverpool fans in Heysel were guilty of murder (as opposed to manslaughter), then you don't understand the term 'murder'. Thankfully and conveniently, there is a thread just down the page that explains the difference.

The allegations made in The Sun are beyond ridicule at this stage, nobody credible believes they have any basis in fact.

Incidentally it wasn't 39 Italians. One of the victims was a lad from Meath working for the EEC in Brussels who went along as a neutral and got caught up in the crush.
    Last edited by Gaz; 29th July 2011 at 09:48 AM.

Pat Kelch
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kdjac View Post
    Your about to hate me.

The sun ran an article about liverpool fans who stole peoples wallets whilst they lay dying or dead, bad taste at the time yes but wrong ? no. BBC confirmed dead peoples wallets were missing and relatives swore they left with them making it hard to identify bodies.

I wouldnt buy the sun anyway but to not buy it because some cunt from liverpool had the balls to steal from the dead then whinge about it, get the fuck.
    You brought this up before, and when many people correctly told you that you were wrong you didn't reply. You're basing your argument on the words of a rag and a documentary nobody heard of. Have you watched the Hillsborough documentary by the way? There's footage of people resuing fellow football fans, administering first aid and stretchering them off on advertising hoarding. No signs of pickpocketing. I'm starting to think you're just trying to wind people up with this.

Noel Mernagh
    Thanks
    Football aside, the simple question is what kind of low life buys The Sun anyway? Most likely the ones who are still intrigued with the adventures of Anne and Barry.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,049 Times in 2,727 Posts
    "We've seen you come, we'll see you go"

Pat Kelch
    Thanks
    This probably still won't convince Kdjac and his cronies. The evidence is there, the report has been issued today showing that police amended statements, the coroners report was false and a cover up operation between south yorkshire police and a sheffield based reporter (who obviously issued "The Truth" allegations to New international) was orchestrated.

It's all in print, its there for anyone to read; a massive smear campaign to divert attention yet i'll be surprised if Kdjac comes on here and admits he was wrong, along with everyone else who were not interested in any truth as they were just happy to add to the snowball affect of the smear on Liverpool fans.

I've lived in Liverpool for five years now and i know a lot of people who were there that day (and are still hugely affected by it), including one of the men who carried Kevin Williams to the far side of the pitch to receive medical attention, he was sure he would be treated and hence survive so he ran back to the leppings lane end to gather more casualties. Kevin was allowed to die fifteen minutes later without medical attention when a tracheostomy would have saved his life, he still feels huge guilt to this day over that.

People who talk negatively about Hillsborough seem to lose their human side, they forget that an awful lot of children and teenagers died that day along with the other victims. It should never been discussed from an opposing fans point of view but from a fellow human beings point of view, and I wonder why people allow themselves to write things like Kdjac wrote without backing anything up happens (i'm sure a lot worse has been written elsewhere too including references to the Munich aircrash aimed at Man utd fans).

Hopefully today will be the start of the end of stupid throwaway comments over this tragedy and others.
    Last edited by saintflub; 12th September 2012 at 03:02 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to saintflub For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread