+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: FIFA Xbox Saints Fans League

Noel Mernagh
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginger Robbie View Post
    On now if anyone wants a game...
    4-1 & 10-3 and he quits out cause i was winnin by 7 goals hahahaha, top the league

John McDonnell
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kennavaro 4 View Post
    4-1 & 10-3 and he quits out cause i was winnin by 7 goals hahahaha, top the league
    Keith Abbey is a cheating cunt, scumbag goal 7 times,even tho i was down to 8 men, and my games record so no lying keitho

Noel Mernagh
    Thanks
    Obviously not your just shite at the game, i changed the team around with like 40 mins left to give ya the others a run out hahaha!

John McDonnell
    Thanks
    Obviously not your just shite at the game, i changed the team around with like 40 mins left to give ya the others a run out hahaha!
    Thats why i beat you yesterday and you decided to make a new league because of it :P

Noel Mernagh
    Thanks
    With Birmingham & Everton hahaha, and cause me and Brads weren't happy about the league pal

Dinny Lowry
    Thanks
    i'll be later, no rage quitting robbie

is the 1st league gone ??

7. The Following User Says Thank You to decokh For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,774 Times in 670 Posts
    Ginger and crap at Fifa god help you son ;-)
    Christy Fagan - He scores big goals

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by saintjoey View Post
    why are yous setting up different leagues already? internationals is a good idea tho
    Cos they're Xbox muppets, thats why!
    I'm not normally a praying man, but if you're up there please save me superman

Noel Mernagh
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by decokh View Post

It's still there but not many will use it i don't think!

John McDonnell
    Thanks

Nah keith was annoying me on the mike so i quit with a minute left so he would only get 3-0 :P

Patrons
    Thanks
    Nah keith was annoying me on the mike so i quit with a minute left so he would only get 3-0 :P
    thats stupid robbie

John McDonnell
    Thanks
    thats stupid robbie
    Nah i had to quit out either way, It was frozen on mine so If Keith had of quit i would have got the win, which wouldn't have been fair because he was winning.

Thanks
    Nah i had to quit out either way, It was frozen on mine so If Keith had of quit i would have got the win, which wouldn't have been fair because he was winning.

A likely story!

I tell ye Joey, I'm glad none of these boys are in our PREMIER with all that kinda messing going on!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to SteveH For This Useful Post:

Patrons
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveH View Post
    A likely story!

I tell ye Joey, I'm glad none of these boys are in our PREMIER with all that kinda messing going on!
    thats why there in the cheap version but also have to pay to play online. Im calling this the 1st division

17. The Following User Says Thank You to saintjoey For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    A likely story!

You've never seen them play so don't judge. Bloody barstooler!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by St. Robbie View Post
    You've never seen them play so don't judge. Bloody barstooler!
    Sure your one season in the top flight is almost at an end now!

The St. Robbie franchise is off to German soil!

Noel Mernagh
    Thanks
    Permanent League

As theres been some new leagues and not a final one me and Brads (west red ) are after makin a new one!
    Matches will not start until all 12 members have joined, play each other twice..

League Name: Saints Fans League
    Password: saints

Add Abbey94 or comment on this with the team you want to be!

Players so far:

Abbey94 - Ac Milan
    Pancoga93 - Barca
    Viva la Junkies - Fc Twente
    RobbieSPAFC -
    Famoussei - Spurs
    Dexshotz - Chelsea
    Last edited by kennavaro 4; 15th July 2011 at 09:36 PM.

Dinny Lowry
    Thanks
    thats why there in the cheap version but also have to pay to play online. Im calling this the 1st division
    I dont have to pay to play xbox online, my friends can jack accounts
    I choose to pay for much better servers and less downtime

Also I have xbconnect
    Lets me play online for any xbox game including original xbox games that never had online capability
    Example

I regularly play Halo 1
    One of the 1st good games ever to come out for the original xbox long before xbox live was ever invented
    Xbconnect fools your xbox into thinking it's on a system link, when you connect to the FREE server you can host or join games

We dont have to pay
    We choose to

Thanks
    Anyway.....................

Noel Mernagh
    Thanks
    I'd put money on it that if there was some sort of xbox team vs playstation team that the xbox would walk away with it easily!!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to kennavaro 4 For This Useful Post:

Patrons
    Thanks
    I dont have to pay to play xbox online, my friends can jack accounts
    I choose to pay for much better servers and less downtime

Also I have xbconnect
    Lets me play online for any xbox game including original xbox games that never had online capability
    Example

I regularly play Halo 1
    One of the 1st good games ever to come out for the original xbox long before xbox live was ever invented
    Xbconnect fools your xbox into thinking it's on a system link, when you connect to the FREE server you can host or join games

We dont have to pay
    We choose to
    so people that play xbox are so stupid that they pay to play something thats free?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to saintjoey For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I'd put money on it that if there was some sort of xbox team vs playstation team that the xbox would walk away with it easily!!
    But it's the exact same game, so it would just come down to who were the better players.

Although you do need to be comfortable playing FIFA with a cement block in your hand with one console........

Thanks
    But it's the exact same game, so it would just come down to who were the better players.

Although you do need to be comfortable playing FIFA with a cement block in your hand with one console........

Your fucking obsessed mate! there both games consoles... doesnt matter what you play it on the game is the same!

P.S Xbox players would shit all over you cunts

John McDonnell
    Thanks
    And BTW the ps3 or xbox are both nothing compared to the ps2!

Thanks
    The Wii ftw

Thanks
    Thanked 2,039 Times in 1,012 Posts
    ohh steveh going on about a console thats 5 years old vs another console thats 5 years old.

Consoles are fine for kids and easy games, instant respawn, regenerating health and no punishment for failure.

No dedicated servers and 0 modding ability and the fact once it was made 5 years ago nothing will change on it, programmers cant push it any further.

PC on the other hand changes weekly, i got an Xbox 360 at launch and i have had a pc for years kids got a ps3 at xmas, have a wii here somewhere.

xbox 733mhz processor, ps2 3,2ghz processor, my fucking phone has that now. PC atm 4.2ghz X4
    Xbox is used better as it uses XNA, PS3 altho better has a very complicated system for programming it hence only now games starting to use the CPU.

Xbox is generally the winner in graphics http://www.eurogamer.net/digitalfoundry/ read this for a weekly face off.

Both systems are DirectX9, pc is on 11 and 12 on the way. Directx is the be all and end all for graphics.

So to sum up STFU console kids, get a fucking pc if i combined a wii 360 and ps3 into one machine my graphics card alone would beat it without using its 16gb of ram or 12.8 ghz processor.

Battlefield 3 should show the difference between Console and PC, and we get dedicated servers and 64 man

Dinny Lowry
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kdjac View Post
    ohh steveh going on about a console thats 5 years old vs another console thats 5 years old.

Consoles are fine for kids and easy games, instant respawn, regenerating health and no punishment for failure.

No dedicated servers and 0 modding ability and the fact once it was made 5 years ago nothing will change on it, programmers cant push it any further.

PC on the other hand changes weekly, i got an Xbox 360 at launch and i have had a pc for years kids got a ps3 at xmas, have a wii here somewhere.

xbox 733mhz processor, ps2 3,2ghz processor, my fucking phone has that now. PC atm 4.2ghz X4
    Xbox is used better as it uses XNA, PS3 altho better has a very complicated system for programming it hence only now games starting to use the CPU.

Xbox is generally the winner in graphics http://www.eurogamer.net/digitalfoundry/ read this for a weekly face off.

Both systems are DirectX9, pc is on 11 and 12 on the way. Directx is the be all and end all for graphics.

So to sum up STFU console kids, get a fucking pc if i combined a wii 360 and ps3 into one machine my graphics card alone would beat it without using its 16gb of ram or 12.8 ghz processor.

Battlefield 3 should show the difference between Console and PC, and we get dedicated servers and 64 man
    Most big games have dedicated servers
    COD and EA titles all use there manufacturer's servers EA ect..

All Halo games use it's own server for each game
    Halo 3 and Reach have different servers and just last year or so Halo 2 had one until they turned it off
    Xbox's can be modded to a certain extent not as much as a PC

You dont have to wait for Battlefield 3, halo is already on PC format
    I'd play it but there is too many cheating bastards on it,

Thanks
    Most big games have dedicated servers
    COD and EA titles all use there manufacturer's servers EA ect..

All Halo games use it's own server for each game
    Halo 3 and Reach have different servers and just last year or so Halo 2 had one until they turned it off
    Xbox's can be modded to a certain extent not as much as a PC

You dont have to wait for Battlefield 3, halo is already on PC format
    I'd play it but there is too many cheating bastards on it,

None of those games use dedicated servers, all use P2P. The clue is in the word "host migration". They have a server that links you to another player hence the need for ports being open.

Halo is shit it may have dedicated servers but dont know anyone who rents one so unlikely, Battlfield 42, vietnam and Bf2(Bc2 is a console game) are games that can only be played on PC with dedicated servers. Dedicated servers are the only fair way to play game. Xboxb make you pay 60 quid a year and you dont get dedicated servers complete and utter ripoff. At least the PS3 is honest in ripping you off.

Dinny Lowry
    Thanks
    Halo is a great game , takes time to get used to it and requires a lot more skill than COD or MW
    There's also plenty of people that make money of of it
    Think the top prize for winning the main MLG tournament was in the region of 10,000 dollars last year ( between 4 people )
    Most of the 'pro s ' also get dumbass kids that pay them to be on their friends list for 1 month and play like 2 games with them
    A bit sad really but there is one player known as Walshy and after 3-4 years playing he now has his own house and car paid for

Even with dedicated servers it's still possible to gain an unfair advantage online unless you using a VPN

Thanks
    Halo is a great game , takes time to get used to it and requires a lot more skill than COD or MW
    There's also plenty of people that make money of of it
    Think the top prize for winning the main MLG tournament was in the region of 10,000 dollars last year ( between 4 people )
    Most of the 'pro s ' also get dumbass kids that pay them to be on their friends list for 1 month and play like 2 games with them
    A bit sad really but there is one player known as Walshy and after 3-4 years playing he now has his own house and car paid for

Even with dedicated servers it's still possible to gain an unfair advantage online unless you using a VPN

if your good at Quake, Unreal, starcraft you could make a million in a year. Halo is a poor poor game that tries to copy of other games and fails badly.

Dedicated servers are everything in games the only issue you have is your internet connection. EA have a partner program for their PC games and altho i dont like it, it actually works. Consoles are fine for an easy game but ultimatley fucked by having someone host the game.

+ Reply to Thread