+ Reply to Thread

Thread: tourist offices to sell GAA tickets where are the league of ireland?

John McDonnell
    Thanks

tourist offices to sell GAA tickets where are the league of ireland?

http://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/g...es-509549.html

According to this, the GAA are gonig to start selling tickets at tourists offices. Why don't those who run the league ever come up with good ideas like this. There must be some market for sporting tourists out there. Anyway rant over

Patrons
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by see View Post
    http://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/g...es-509549.html

According to this, the GAA are gonig to start selling tickets at tourists offices. Why don't those who run the league ever come up with good ideas like this. There must be some market for sporting tourists out there. Anyway rant over
    agree i was talking to antomorro about this before and i also think there should be a fixture on paddys day every season tourists would love to see a team called "saint patrick" play that day.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,049 Times in 2,727 Posts
    I suggested to the club a long while ago (previous commercial team in fairness) That we should offer 2 for 1 tickets in the Dublin bus guide thingy. Remember seeing it in Berlin for hertha games. I'm sure they're crying out for added value and it wouldn't cost us anything IMO

Banned
    Thanks
    Well we could add it in as part of a pack. Buy a ticket for a league game, a pint and a Dublin Bus Tour Ticket for say 30 quid, most would love that, gives a whole weekends worth of entertainment. I was at a match in France years ago Brodeaux against Nantes and you got a beer with the price of the ticket!

+ Reply to Thread