Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mission Accomplished!

Thanks

Mission Accomplished!

oh and they got Osama Bin laden too.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 2,725 Posts
    Bin Laden "hiding" out in the biggest, most expensive house in a decent sized city. No George Bush style caves anywhere

Noel Mernagh
    Thanks
    absolutely bizarre lack of evidence for his death as far as i can gather. no news outlet seems to be questioning this either. all very strange.

Patrons
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,292 Times in 651 Posts
    conspiracy theorists will have a field day with this. Buried at sea within 24hours or his death , where his body can't be examined again. Also apparently the Saudi's said they would take his body to bury it and were refused.
    Cyril The Judas

Patrons
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSaintsno.12 View Post
    conspiracy theorists will have a field day with this. Buried at sea within 24hours or his death , where his body can't be examined again. Also apparently the Saudi's said they would take his body to bury it and were refused.
    Sky news reporting it they refused to take it?

Im skeptical, some american trooper will have videoed it on his iphone, be on youtube before we know it
    Last edited by red-army; 2nd May 2011 at 12:48 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,385 Times in 663 Posts
    Seems to be some pics via google

Thanks
    I'm having a hard time believing it's true... Guess we'll see if more evidence pops up, but I aint convinced at the moment... It's a good re-election campaign piece for Obama...
    Negativity is the new Positivity.

Administrator
    Thanks
    And more importantly, if it eases the (irrational) fears of ordinary Americans than its a good thing.

Thanks
    Yeah now they can go back to being...

Negativity is the new Positivity.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Doom For This Useful Post:

Patrons
    Thanks
    Americans are mad, they think this will stop Islamic terrorism which in fact it will prob be the opposite.

He will be a Martyr to a lot of Islamic extremists...Expect More attacks if all of this is true.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by seiphil View Post
    Americans are mad, they think this will stop Islamic terrorism

I don't think they do

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Slavia For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    That's brilliant hahaha.

Thanks
    I honestly thought he died about 6 years ago. There was no new sightings, just old cam jobs.

Thanks
    Here goes the conspiracy theorys! haha
    10ft walls with barbed wire on top outside the biggest house in a quiet town in Pakistan....and they didnt think to check there?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ClondalkinSaint93 View Post
    Here goes the conspiracy theorys! haha
    10ft walls with barbed wire on top outside the biggest house in a quiet town in Pakistan....and they didnt think to check there?
    You just answered yourself. Pakistan has 170 million population (wiki) plus its only one of the countries he could have been in. Saudi arabia, afghanistan, somalia...
    There's also probably about 100,000 in the U.S.A. who would have helped hide him. He literally could have been anywhere.

Packie Lynch
    Thanks
    i dont think they killed him atol, its funny how they done DNA testings then dumped him in the sea before the results come back, why dump him in the sea and why so quick? reckon its all to help obama with his election campaign ,which makes sence considering he was saying in his announcment that he wanted in as a main target for him to be killed/caught (not the excact words) practically patting himself on the back.
    Liam Buckleys red and White Army

Thanks
    Thanked 2,562 Times in 866 Posts
    Some amount of conflicting stories coming out in tomorrows media about the killing. Basically the total opposite of what you read today

Thanks
    Thanked 1,235 Times in 451 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by saintly View Post
    Some amount of conflicting stories coming out in tomorrows media about the killing. Basically the total opposite of what you read today
    You watching Vincent Browne as well i take it
    - Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hano View Post
    You watching Vincent Browne as well i take it
    haha yeah. Stall it around. I'll stick on the kettle. I make a deadly toastie

Patrons
    Thanks
    this is really starting to stink. he was unarmed apparently ? why not bring him in then ?
    Cyril The Judas

Thanks
    Thanked 1,295 Times in 471 Posts
    this is really starting to stink. he was unarmed apparently ? why not bring him in then ?
    Last thing the yanks want is a show trial and him on a soapbox. Fuck him anyway the amount of blood on his hands. They didnt care who they killed blowing up trains and buses. He's the barcalona of terrorists!

Thanks
    Do you think he deserved a fair trial?

Administrator
    Thanks
    Who gives a fuck? Seriously, one of the worst cunts of all time, so good riddance to him

Patrons
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodge View Post
    Who gives a fuck? Seriously, one of the worst cunts of all time, so good riddance to him
    No i'm not saying i have an issue with him being shot unarmed, i just mean it adds to the conspiracy theory
    Cyril The Judas

Thanks
    This just in..........................
    Associated Press
    Washington, May 04, 2011

Knowing there would be disbelievers, Officials say they used convincing means to confirm Hoopermans identity during and after the firefight. But the mystique that surrounded the pedophile mascot in life is persisting in death. Was it really Larry Murphy? How do we know? Where are the pictures?Rovers are scum!
    Already, those questions are spreading in Inchicore, Phibsboro and surely beyond. In the absence of convincing photos, many people do not believe Hooperman, the fabled kiddy fiddler of the foothills of the Wicklow mountains, is really dead. officials are balancing skepticism with the sensitivities that might be inflamed by showing images of the dead pig Mascot and video of his burial.

“We are going to do everything we can to make sure that nobody has any basis to try to deny that we got Hooperman,” said an unnamed official, President Barack Obama’s counterterrorism/Anti sex offenders adviser, said.

So far, the US has cited evidence that satisfied the Navy Seals,League Of Ireland fans and the world, that they had the right man.

The raiding squad of child Ninjas swarmed the homeless compound identified Hooperman by appearance. Another child in the compound, identified as his slave was said to have called out Larry Murphys name and attempted to karate kick him in the throat to subdue him ,but he resisted and Navy Seals snipers were forced to take him out.

Officials produced a quick DNA match from his remains, with 99.9% certainty.
    Rovers officials also said Hooperman was identified through photo comparisons and other methods.

In the immediate aftermath, people in Tallaght expressed disbelief that Hooperman had “died or ever lived” among them.
    A minutes silence will be held before Rovers next game in Tallaght other clubs around the League will be having a minutes applause for the sniper who blew his head off allegedly.
    Last edited by SVM; 4th May 2011 at 11:52 AM.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SVM For This Useful Post:

Administrator
    Thanks
    No i'm not saying i have an issue with him being shot unarmed, i just mean it adds to the conspiracy theory
    There are conspiracy theories about everything though. I think they went in, shot him, took a few samples to check his DNA, then burned him.

They can't say they they did, but no stink as far as I'm concerned. if a few US soldiers wanted to piss on his body, let them fire away too. just don't stick it on a bleedin' cameraphone

Patrons
    Thanks
    Reckon a video of him will be released in the next few months, with his boys claiming he is alive and the yanks saying its an old video.
    Considering who he is and the history behind it, i'm just surprised they went about it the way they did, leaving themselves open for claims that it wasnt him.
    Cyril The Judas

Administrator
    Thanks
    Its just that though, EVen if they beheaded him live on TV, some would've claimed it wasn't him.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,295 Times in 471 Posts
    Why would they say they got him if they didnt? Last thing they need is him popping up in two years time!

My own theory on it is he died a couple of years ago. (were his kidneys fucked?) once the yanks had confirmed he was dead they staged this to make it look like a victory for the US. Either way he's dead. How it happened aint really important. Once he suffered thats the main thing.

Thanks
    jim corr reckons he died ages ago and he's normally on the money right!!!!!!

Tbh I believe the yanks version of events however the timing of it is a bit too perfect for obamas reelection. That would be the only bit of doubt. He's a shoe in now for a second term.

Vincent browne made a very good point last night. Its frightening to see so much of the 'civilised' world rejoicing over an incident where women and kids were slaughtered (the latter depending on which paper you read). the yanks seem to be rapidly stooping to the level of their enemies.

+ Reply to Thread